axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vibhor_Sharma" <vsha...@gryphonnetworks.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2][Rampart] Different soap data with Ramaprt
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:40:23 GMT
Great so even you are facing the same problem
I guess this is a common problem
If some body knows what the issue is it will be helpful.

Thanks
Vibhor

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochen Zink [mailto:jochenlist@web.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:59 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2][Rampart] Different soap data with Ramaprt

Hello,

I have a little Webservice, which receives a File with MTOM form a
Client. The Service works fine. Now, I want to secure the soap messages
with rampart. I got an Exception on Server side, while axis parses the
soap message.

This is the Exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
subelement data

Therefore I debugged the parsing sequence. First without rampart, and
second with rampart.

Here is the relevant SOAP-Message Part WITHOUT Rampart
<ns1:transferDocument
xmlns:ns1="http://comchannel.comserver.edocbox.nepatec.de/xsd">
    <ns1:document>
        <ns1:type>
            <ns1:displayName>Portable Document Format</ns1:displayName>
            <ns1:type>1</ns1:type>
            <ns1:fileExtension>pdf</ns1:fileExtension>
            <ns1:datatypeVersion>3.0</ns1:datatypeVersion>
        </ns1:type>
        <ns1:data> <!-- some base64 stuff-->

Everything looks good, the service receives the file correctly. No
exception is thrown.

Now the relevant SOAP-Message Part WITH Rampart
<ns1:transferDocument xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:ns1="http://comchannel.comserver.edocbox.nepatec.de/xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">

    <document
xmlns="http://comchannel.comserver.edocbox.nepatec.de/xsd">
         <type>
           <displayName>Portable Document Format</displayName>
           <type>1</type>
           <fileExtension>pdf</fileExtension>
           <datatypeVersion>3.0</datatypeVersion>
        </type>
        <data>
         <base64Binary xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><!---
same bas64 stuff as above -->

As you can see, the messages are different. And the message with rampart
is not correct and the service fails.

Has someone any idea what I do wrong?

Thanks for every reply!

Here are the service.xml from the service:
<service name="DocumentTransferService" scope="soapsession">

		<module ref="addressing" />
		<module ref="rampart" />

		<parameter name="enableMTOM"
locked="false">true</parameter>

		<parameter name="InflowSecurity">
			<action>
				<items>Timestamp Signature
Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>de.nepatec.edocbox.comserver.comchannel.serviceim
pl.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>

<signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>

			</action>
		</parameter>

		<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
			<action>
				<items>Timestamp Signature
Encrypt</items>
				<user>service</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>de.nepatec.edocbox.comserver.comchannel.serviceim
pl.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>

<signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>

<signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>

<encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>

<encryptionUser>useReqSigCert</encryptionUser>
			</action>
		</parameter>
... // MessageReceivers and so on

And the axis2.xml from the clients context:

<!--Signature and Encryption : Using the request's certificate-->

	<module ref="rampart" />

    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>
        <user>client</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>de.nepatec.edocbox.comserver.client.PWCBHandler</
passwordCallbackClass>
        <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>

<encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>
        <encryptionUser>service</encryptionUser>

<optimizeParts>//xenc:EncryptedData/xenc:CipherData/xenc:CipherValue</op
timizeParts>
      </action>
    </parameter>

    <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>de.nepatec.edocbox.comserver.client.PWCBHandler</
passwordCallbackClass>
        <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>

      </action>
    </parameter>

    <!-- Parameters -->
    <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>

... // normal stuff