axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vibhor_Sharma" <vsha...@gryphonnetworks.com>
Subject Problem while using Rampart (Unexpected subelement error)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:04:39 GMT
Hi

    I'm facing this strange problem

Till the time I did not introduce the simple type element "contacttype"
in the attached WSDL things were working fine(signing, encryption of
request and response were going on fine). I was able to send and receive
the messages.

The moment I introduce the simple type element I get an error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
subelement contacttype

The request (encrypted and signed) goes through but I get this error
back.

Interestingly though if I disable the security (rampart) from
service.xml, axis2.xml and client.axis2.xml things start working fine.

What is the problem here?

Is it a known problem and how to get pass it?

NB: I generated the stubs and skeletons from this WSDL file only.

Please find attached the document containing the soap request, response
messages with and without security.

Thanks

Vibhor