axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: No operation name specified!
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:47:53 GMT
Hi Nate

Can I see the wsdl?

Thanks,
Martin--
prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant)
s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé
ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nate - Hotmail
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:20 PM
  Subject: No operation name specified!

  Hello,

      I am having a problem calling a couple of methods from a web service through my client.
 The methods that are having an issue are ones that have no parameters.  When called they
return a No operation name specified! fault exception.  The client I am using is written using
axis 1.4.  If you need more information please let me know.

  Thanks in advance

  Nate