axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject RE: [axis2]HTTP Status code
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:34:36 GMT
Did you delete the other install of Axis on your Tomcat? Because it
might be holding onto an axis2-kernel.jar... maybe... other than that,
I'm not completely sure. I would have to test the latest war.

Roshan Punnoose
Phone: 301-497-6039

-----Original Message-----
From: Tammy Dugan [mailto:tdugan@regenstrief.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:18 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2]HTTP Status code

I downloaded the nightly build and built it. I expanded the war file and

went to http://localhost:8080/axis2 and clicked on validate. The
validation seemed to work fine. When I clicked on the validation, I got
the following error in the tomcat console:

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost
SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getLogIDString()Ljava/lang/Strin
g:
null

Is there a different build I can get that will not throw this error?

Tammy

Punnoose, Roshan wrote:
> Yes, the latest Axis2 has fixed that issue.
>
> Roshan Punnoose

org.apache.axis2.builder.XFormURLEncodedBuilder.extractParametersFromReq

>>> uest(XFormURLEncodedBuilder.java:123)
>>>         at

org.apache.axis2.builder.XFormURLEncodedBuilder.processDocument(XFormURL

>>> EncodedBuilder.java:77)
>>>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti

>>> ls.java:120)
>>>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.util.RESTUtil.processURLRequest(RESTUtil

>>> .java:98)
>>>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet$ProcessRESTRequest.processUR

>>> LRequest(AxisServlet.java:767)
>>>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:236)

>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Roshan Punnoose
>>> Phone: 301-497-6039

Tammy Dugan
Computer Programmer

Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
1050 Wishard Blvd., RG5
Indianapolis, IN 46202

(317) 630 - 7346

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws
prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without
the specific written consent of the person to whom the information
pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general
authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.