axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject [Axis2] Namespace mismatch
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:04:52 GMT

Hi,

I get this error when I invoke my service:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: namespace mismatch require
http://retrieveService.dni2.ws.services.espace/xsd found
urn:dni:data:service:protocol:2.0

When my services.xml looks like:
<service name="dni2_RetrieveService" scope="application">
    <description>
        DNI 2.0 compliant Retrieve Service
    </description>
    <parameter name="load-on-startup" locked="false">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">espace.services.ws.dni2.retrieveService.RetrieveAxisServi
ce</parameter>
    <module ref="addressing" />
    <operation name="get" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>

<actionMapping>http://dni.gov/2006/11/DataService/DataServiceRequest</ac
tionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>http://dni.gov/2006/11/DataService/DataServiceRespo
nse</outputActionMapping>
    </operation>
 </service>

It should be using the RawXMLInOutMessageReceiver right?

I am currently trying to upgrade my axis2 version from 1.0 to 1.2 and
this is the error I'm stuck on. The above services.xml will work for
1.0. Any ideas?

Roshan Punnoose
Phone: 301-497-6039