axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Giuseppe Sarno" <gsa...@nortel.com>
Subject [AXIS2 1.1.1] [AXIS1.4] HTTP Get/post binding support.
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:55:16 GMT
Hi,
What is the level of support for those binding in Axis and Axis 2 ?
I have a wsdl which I'm compiling using both libraries.

Axis pars it but fails on a wsdl:fault .
[wsdl2java] java.io.IOException: ERROR: Missing <soap:fault> element
inFault "FaultName" in operation "FaultName", in binding requestInfo
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.faultsFromSOAPFault(SymbolT
able.java:2858)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateBindings(SymbolTabl
e.java:2549)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:7
44)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:543)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
18)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
95)
[wsdl2java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
[wsdl2java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

It fails at the wsdl:fault but as you can see it is not a soap:fault

        <wsdl:binding name="GBAServiceHttpGet"
type="y:GBAServiceHttpGet">
                <http:binding verb="GET"/>
                <wsdl:operation name="requestBootstrappingInfo">
                        <http:operation
location="/requestBootstrappingInfo"/>
                        <wsdl:input>
                                <http:urlEncoded/>
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output>
                                <mime:mimeXml part="parameter"/>
                        </wsdl:output>
                        <wsdl:fault name="FaultName">
                                <mime:mimeXml part="parameter"/>
                        </wsdl:fault>
                </wsdl:operation>

Axis 2 seem to parse them but if a change details (to make them wrong)
it doesn't seem to bother.

Regards.