axis-java-user mailing list archives

From rjain <rjai...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Configure/Enable Axis2 for REST
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:05:23 GMT

Hi

I am using Axis2 1.1.1 , and I am trying to configure the "Version" Service
to be RESTFul.
Out of the box installation of AXIS2.war on Tomcat, doesn't provide REST
support. When
I try to access the REST Service
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Version ... I get an error saying that
you need to enable REST in axis2.xml and web.xml. If I try to access it
using the  http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/Version
URL, it says service not found.

I have tried playing around with enabling the REST Servlet, parameter etc in
the axis2.xml and web.xml, but without successs.

Can someone guide me to the documentation of how to Enable AXIS2 for
REST,what are the configuration parameters I need to set to make this
successful.

Thanx!
Rajesh