axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yadav, Yogendra \(IT\)" <Yogendra.Ya...@morganstanley.com>
Subject wsdl2java does not generate code when http binding is used
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:17:37 GMT
Hi,
When I use http style binding in WSDL instead of soap binding, the
wsdl2java tool could not generate code. Comments from generated stub
code *Unknown style detected !! No code is generated*.

The WSDL snippet:
----------------------------
<binding name="XSDJAXBServicePortBinding"
type="tns:XSDJAXBServicePortType">
    <http:binding verb="POST"/>
    <operation name="serviceMethod">
      <http:operation location="sm"/>
         <input>
             <mime:content type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"/>
         </input>
         <output>
            <mime:content type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"/>
         </output>
   </operation>
 </binding>
 <service name="XSDJAXBService">
    <port name="XSDJAXBServicePort"
binding="tns:XSDJAXBServicePortBinding">
       <http:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/XSDJAXBService"/>
    </port>
 </service>

wsdl2java command line:
-------------------------------------
wsdl2java -d jaxbri -p com.xsd.input -ss -sd -g -uri
DocumentService.wsdl -pn XSDJAXBServicePort

comments from generated stub class:
  public void serviceMethod(

  ) throws java.rmi.RemoteException

  {
    try
    {
      org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient _operationClient =
_serviceClient
          .createClient( _operations[0].getName() );
      _operationClient.getOptions().setAction( "urn:serviceMethod" );
      _operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(
true );

      // create SOAP envelope with that payload
      org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope env = null;

      // Unknown style detected !! No code is generated

      // adding SOAP headers
      _serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope( env );
      // create message context with that soap envelope
      org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _messageContext = new
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();
      _messageContext.setEnvelope( env );

      // add the message contxt to the operation client
      _operationClient.addMessageContext( _messageContext );

      // execute the operation client
      _operationClient.execute( true );

      return;

    }

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong.

thanx
-yogen