axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Susanne Jarl" <Susanne.J...@ausystems.se>
Subject soap 1.1 vs soap1.2. Differencies in server stubs? How to test?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:15:32 GMT
Hi!

When I use the Server Code Generator (Eclipse plugin) to generate the
server stubs I can in the Axis2 Codegen Wizard select Port Name - the
SOAP1.1 or the SOAP 1.2 binding port. (The SOAP 1.2 binding port is
automatically created by the Server Code Generator tool.)

I am wondering if there is any differencies in the generated server
stubs code if I choose SOAP 1.1 binding or SOAP 1.2 binding?

If I want to use both ports do I have to generate server stubs for both?

If the server stub code is the same, is it necessary to test both
soap1.1 and soap1.2 separatly? And if so, how do I set the soap version
to use when testing? Do you have any recommendation for testing this in
an easy way?

Thanks!

/Susanne