axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It worked with Axis 1.4, but not Axis2
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:45:03 GMT
hi,
your two responses like this

<soapenv:Body><ns1:greetingResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://DefaultNamespace"><greetingReturn
xsi:type="xsd:string">Hello</greetingReturn></ns1:greetingResponse></soapenv:Body>

<ns:greetingResponse
xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/xsd"><ns:return>Hello</ns:return></ns:greetingResponse>

1. To get the response, I have to use $client->greeting()->return
> instead of just $client->greeting().

in both cases response message have a similar xml structure with different
names. So it is difficult to realy answer your question without having a
knowledge about the PHP client. I depends on how php client parse the
response.

2. When I list all the functions of this service with
> $client->__getFunctions(), it lists three of them for some reason (and
> with a complex return type)
> greetingResponse greeting()
> greetingResponse greeting()
> greetingResponse greeting()
>
> instead of the one when I use Axis1.
> string greeting()
>
> 3. If I had a function that required arguments, I would have to call it
> like this:
> $client->add(array(param0=>3, param1=>5))
> instead of the normal way like this with Axis1:
> $client->add(3, 5)

Again it depends on how PHP client work on these things.

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far, and thanks for any more