axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:49:22 GMT
On 3/19/07, Alistair Young <alistair@smo.uhi.ac.uk> wrote:

> that will never work as the imported namespace is renamed by Axis2:
> original WSDL:
> <xs:import id="askRepoTypes" namespace="uk:ac:ox:oucs:ask:repo:ws:types"
> schemaLocation="ask-repo-types.xsd"/>
>
> ask-repo-types.xsd is renamed to xsd0.xsd, so ask-repo-types.xsd does not
> exist in the deployed service.
>
> the generated wsdl bears no resemblence to the original - why does axis2
> do that?
>
> Alistair
>

> --------------
> mov eax,1
> mov ebx,0
> int 80h
>

> On 19 Mar 2007, at 08:56, Kin Onn Low wrote:
>
> To user your user defined wsdl, add :
>

> <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
>

> to the services.xml  file.
>

> ------------------------------

Are you working with the  Axis2 1.1.1 or nightly builds?
those file names are re named since there is a problem if there is a
location specifed other than the same location (I.e eg ../../test/test.xsd).
But those generated xsd files must contain all the namespaces as in the
original xsd. (please log a jira for this). this generated xsd file
syntactically must be equal to original.
Does your service name map with the wsdl name? otherwise it does not pick
the wsdl.
In Axis2 1.1.1 a given wsdl is always converted to document/literal type
wsdl. But it is fixed now.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.