axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADB , serializable java beans
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:11:28 GMT
On 3/13/07, Kang, Kamaljeet K. <Kamal.K.Kang@tellabs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like the java beans generated by ADB to implement 'Serializable'
> interface. Do I modify 'PlainBeanTemplate.xsl' and

I am not clear about your requirement.  we use  ADBBeanTemplate.xsl to
generate the code with adb. In this case since all the ADB beans implements
the  org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean interface
it is  enough to extends  that interface from the Serializable interface.
If you want to use PlainBeanTemplate.xsl then you can change the template
and the schema-compile.properties file.

schema-compile.properties in axis2-adb-codegen?

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.