axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 & Rampart] Working combination ...anyone? URGENT
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:17:36 GMT
Hi Sven,

You can try the latest rampart [1] with latest axis2.

Rampart builds with maven2 (mvn clean install). We still don't have a
distro build :-( and you will have to pickup the rampart-core,
rampart-policy, rampart-trust jars from the respective modules and
then use the rampart-SNAPSHOT.mar from the rampart-mar module.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java

www.ruchith.org