axis-java-user mailing list archives

From adel Al <axis...@yahoo.com>
Subject integrate AXIS with web application
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:23:33 GMT
hi everyone,

I am very interested in Axis. However, I have no idea
how to integrate it in my current project. Any help in
this area will be appreciated.

My current project is a web application that has one
single Servlet. This servlet contain a hash of POJO
(Plain Old Java Objects) called Commands or Services.
My code look similar to this:

 HashMap<String, Command> Commands = new HashMap();

Static {
Commands.put("addUser", Factory.get (("addUser"))
Commands.put("deleteUser", Factory.get (("deleteUser"))
Commands.put("UpdateUser",Factory.get(("UpdateUser"))
}

In my service method of my servlet I will do the following:

 String CommandName = request.getParamter("Command");

 Commands.get(CommandName).do(request);

 Now my question is how do I integrate Axis with my
application, I want to expose those Commands as Web
services.

 Another issue is that some of those Commands require
that the user login. so how does the user login using
web services?

Thank you in advance

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.