axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "José Ferreiro" <jose.ferre...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS 1.4 WSS4J] - Keystore interop
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:14:38 GMT
HELLO,

I have a key store from Java in the JKS format that was created with
KEYTOOL.

I programmed a .net client.
As the .net client, more specifically Windows keystores do not support JKS I
successfully exported a key for my client to the format PFX (PKCS12), which
is a format recognized by the Windows Keystores.

Then, I have the public key of the client in the java keystore (format JKS).
I have the public and private key in the windows keystore (format PFX
[PKCS12]).

This is my question:

Does the inteoperability work like this for the x509 certificates?
That is to say if a key is in JKS format in the server and the client has a
PFX key (generated from the one in the server).

Thank you for any hint or tip.

Regards,
José