axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Krishnamoorth...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: Axis 2 v1.1.1: disabling auto generated WSDL file
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:04:53 GMT

I got it to work. It's in the mailing list with subject "how to get
custom WSDL during runtime instead of generated WSDLin Axis 2"

May be the parameter name "useOriginalwsdl" is case sensitive.
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>

Also, the service name in the service.xml file, the service name in the
WSDL file and the WSDL file name should be same. Then only your own wsdl
file will be displayed.

- Krishna

________________________________

From: Vibhor_Sharma [mailto:vsharma@gryphonnetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:19 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis 2 v1.1.1: disabling auto generated WSDL file

Does it really work?

I tried setting the param in my service.xml file and still see the one
generated by axis engine? I do not see my own WSDL.

<serviceGroup>

<service name="CertifyChannel">

<module ref="logging"/>

<module ref="rampart"/>

<parameter name="useOriginalWSDL">true</parameter>

Is there some other place I have to substitute this value??

-Vibhor