axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nilesh Ghorpade <nilesh_s_ghorp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Skeleton class not being loaded from the "services/MyService.aar" file
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:03:40 GMT
Hi Gurus,

  I am getting this error. When ever my client tries to execute a web  service operation I
get the error saying that the Skeleton class was  not found.

  I have verified my aar file and the skeleton class is present in it.  The way I am deploying
my service is in accordance with the steps  suggested by AXIS 2.

  I have a web application. In this web application I have created a  services folder under
the WEB-INF directory and placed my Aar file in  this directory. I am not using any AXIS.xml
configuration file. My AAR  file has the WSDL as well as the services.xml configuration file
placed  in the META-INF directory inside the AAR file.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards

  Niles

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time