axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Richard DeGrande" <RDegr...@co.jefferson.co.us>
Subject Has anyone seen this ?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:51:38 GMT
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations Modules Error in schema
generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Error in schema generating Unexpected
end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations Modules Error
in schema generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Error in schema generating Unexpected
end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:139)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:528)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:196)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:227)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:174)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListener.java:219)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(SchedulerTask.java:61)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:68)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.sch

I've googled this and found that it is sometimes caused by not closing the zip stream.  I'm
using the jar command in Ant to create
the .aar file.  I've tried to insure that the jar is not being compressed.  When I initially
deployed the jar it seemed to work.
Code and services.xml enclosed...

package jeffco.us.service;

import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;

public class HelloService {

  public HelloService(){
    super();
  }

  public void doServiceOne(OMElement e){
    System.out.println("This is doServiceOne()");
  }

}

<service name="HelloService">
    <description>
        The Hello Service.
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">jeffco.us.service.HelloService</parameter>
    <operation name="doServiceOne">
        <messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <actionMapping>urn:doServiceOne</actionMapping>
    </operation>
</service>

thanks
rick