axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: JIBX Mapping Question - Void response message?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:36:07 GMT
Yes, the class has to exist (though it can be just an empty "public
class UpdateResponse {}" - where I capitalized according to Java naming
conventions, which means that class="updateResponse" I used in the last
email should really be class="UpdateResponse"). Wrapped requires a
separate class for each operation's input and output.

  - Dennis