axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tammy Dugan <tdu...@regenstrief.org>
Subject Re: [AXIOM] Problem getting DocumentElement from DocumentImpl
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:08:29 GMT
This is a fairly pressing issue so I would appreciate any help I can get.

thanks,

Tammy

--
Tammy Dugan
Computer Programmer

Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
1050 Wishard Blvd., RG5
Indianapolis, IN 46202

(317) 630 - 7346

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of
the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed
to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal
regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as
otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical
or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.