axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Does axis2 service support a Return Type having array property?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:15:17 GMT
Yes , you need to wait till that nightly build.
Have I got the same response ?

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks
Deepal

Surya.Sigirisetty@ubs.com wrote:

>Thanks Deepal! does that mean I need to get next latest axis2 nightly build?

after successfully executing the service (getTransactionHistory()). Not sure whether my AccountSummary
object is complicated for Axis to marshall into XML.

>>Does the service return type "AccountSummary" needs any change for axis to work?
>>

>><<AccountManager.java>>  <<Account.java>>  <<AccountSummary.java>>
 <<Transaction.java>>  <<AccountException.java>>  <<services.xml>>
 <<AccountService.java>>  <<BankingClient.java>>

>>Regards,
>>Sigirisetty Surya Kiran

>><service name="AccountService">
>>	<description>Account Service</description>
>>
>>	<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">
>>		com.ssk.ws.security.AccountService
>>	</parameter>
>>
>>	<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">false</parameter>
>>
>>	<!--
>>	<schema schemaNamespace="http://security.ws.ssk.com/hr"/>
>>	-->
>>
>>	<operation name="credit">
>>		<messageReceiver
>>			class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
>>	</operation>
>>	<operation name="debit">
>>		<messageReceiver
>>			class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
>>	</operation>
>>	<operation name="getTransactionHistory">
>>		<messageReceiver
>>			class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
>>	</operation>
>>
>></service>

>>This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
>>or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
>>recipient please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message
>>and all attachments from your system. If you are not the intended
>>recipient you must not copy this message or any attachment or disclose
>>the contents to any other person.
>>
>>Use of E-mails can involve substantial risks, including but not limited
>>to lack of confidentiality and potential manipulation of contents and/or
>>sender's address. E-mail transmission therefore cannot be guaranteed to
>>be secure, error-free or virus-free. UBS therefore does not accept
>>liability for any errors, omissions or consequences which arise as a
>>result of e-mail transmission. If you choose to send sensitive
>>information via e-mail, this will be done at your own risk.
>>
>>This message is provided for informational purposes and is not intended
>>to nor will it create any binding legal relations. If verification is
>>required please request a hard-copy version.
>>
>>This message should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy
>>or sell any securities or related financial instruments.
>>
>>UBS AG does not accept Instructions via e-mail unless specifically
>>authorised in writing and agreed to by UBS AG.

Thanks,
Deepal