axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alist...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:05:23 GMT
I tried axis2-SNAPSHOT and got this:

export AXIS2_HOME=/Users/alistair/apps/axis2-SNAPSHOT-200307
$AXIS2_HOME/bin/wsdl2java.sh -uri $PWD/wsdl/collectionmanager.wsdl -
ss -sd -d xmlbeans -xsdconfig $PWD/wsdl/askws.xsdconfig -o $PWD/
service -p uk.ac.ox.oucs.ask.repo.ws.collectionmanager

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/
WSDLException

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0