axis-java-user mailing list archives

From seehams...@gmx.de
Subject Re: java.net.BindException
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:52:37 GMT

Thanks for response. Your suggested solution does not work. After thousands of calls the Bind
exception appears again. Then I have to wait a little (even with JVM restart) for next successful
runs.
I think, that socket handling of HttpClient is the problem. No local server is started.
Please could you investigate this problem. I feel very uncomfortable about this behaviour,
which might just raise in production under heavy load.

I have created a JIRA issue.

Christoph

I guess the reason is explained here http://wso2.org/library/165
Something like this should solve the problem

ConfigurationContext configurationContext = ConfigurationContextFactory
                    .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);

HttpClient httpClient = new HttpClient(
     new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager());

configurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT,
                Boolean.TRUE);
configurationContext
      .setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT, httpClient);

Michele
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail