axis-java-user mailing list archives

From martin.hamb...@gmx.com
Subject Re: [AXIS2] AXIS war deployment
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:12:52 GMT
Hi Shimpa,

we had the same problem and we do it like this:

1) we add AxisServlet to web.xml

<web-app>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

2) we use the services.xml generated by WSDL2java

<serviceGroup>
        <service name="ServiceOne"
       			<!-- everything else here -->
        </service>
</serviceGroup>

3) we deploy the java classes like any other class in our webapp and add services.xml like
this:

\---WEB-INF
    |   web.xml

    \---services