axis-java-user mailing list archives

From seehams...@gmx.de
Subject Data binding questions
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:57:00 GMT
Hi,

I have some questions about data binding:

We have a rather complex wsdl, which does not work with axis 1.x WSDL2Java. Therefore we are
planning to move to a newer SOAP engine.

Our partner recommends to use XFire with XMLbeans, but I want to give Axis 2 a try, too. If
I use XMLbeans binding, WSDL2Java crashes with some unresolved references in WSDL during generation.
XMLBeans single Ant task (org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.XMLBean) works without any problems!
There seems to be a problem with XMLBeans integration into WSDL2Java.

- Can I use custom generated XMLBeans-jar (by own XMLBeans ant task) for axis2 (like XFire
does)?

- Generally speaking, would you recommend to use ADB or XMLBeans? We do not need XMLBeans
in out other application layers. So the decision would only depend on Axis2.

Thanks for answers!
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out