axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Narendran Sivakumar" <narendran5...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Configuring connection properties axis 1.4 -
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:03:13 GMT
Hi
I have written a webservice client which makes call to the webservices and gets the response
back.In that process we have to make multiple calls to get all the data.
We are using Https connection.
We want set the following properties
disablePrettyXML,
socket.timeout
connection.timeout
connection.stalecheck
connection-manager.timeout

How do I do that.We are using axis 1.4 and commons-httpclient-3.0.1.
I have tried that using org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient but it is of no use.
socket.timeout can be set in the stub properties also but we are trying to find alternate
place where we can set this also.
Your resolution will be really helpful for us.
Thank You
Naren