axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 neethi] WS-PolicyAttachment
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:18:53 GMT
Example Scenario that already works: Rampart module fully understands
any WS-SecurityPolicy specified in the wsdl/services.xml. Please see
below.

Sanka,
Please chime in if i mis-stated something.

thanks,
dims

On 3/13/07, Angel Todorov <attodorov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know whether Neethi implements the WS-PolicyAttachment
> specification

Yes.

 is it possible to retrieve and interpret policies
> defined in WSDL files

Yes.

 ? Moreover, is it possible to associate policies
> to deployed web services, again using neethi?

Yes.

As far as i understand,