axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: java.net.BindException
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:45:44 GMT
Christoph,

on the client start a local http server is started to receive the
response.
Do you use the same ServiceClient to send your requests? What about the
ConfigurationContext? Do you clean up the ServiceClient(s) when you are
done? Finally remember that if you are using a custom
ConfigurationContext you have to manually close the connection listener
(it's cleaned only if you use the default ConfigurationContext).

configurationContext.getListenerManager ().stop();

Be careful because there's only one connection listener for each
ConfigurationContext.

Michele

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 10:52 +0200, seehamster@gmx.de wrote:
> Thanks for response. Your suggested solution does not work. After thousands of calls
the Bind exception appears again. Then I have to wait a little (even with JVM restart) for
next successful runs.
> I think, that socket handling of HttpClient is the problem. No local server is started.
> Please could you investigate this problem. I feel very uncomfortable about this behaviour,
which might just raise in production under heavy load.