axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang Liu" <S3075...@student.rmit.edu.au>
Subject [Aixs2]Monitoring SOAP message with TCPMon
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:59:05 GMT
Hi Axis2 experts,

Now I am requested to monitoring ongoing and upcoming SOAP messages when invoking an 'external'
service.

I am using Axis2 with xmlbeans data binding style to generate client stubs. In my Client class,
instead of given real service EPR, i use "http://localhost:18080" for the stub's construction.
In TCPMon, i set it to listen to localhost with port 18080 and forward to real service EPR
with default port 80. But this is never success.

I know TCPMon can be used when monitoring local SOAP messages,  but for monitoring SOAP messages
between local client and external services, what could I do?

Regards