axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: MissingResourceException in AxisServlet
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:30:58 GMT
I'm unsure but ProjectResourceBundle appears to be missing a key (a
string for a given constant); however, the error which is causing Axis
to need to search for "spec.FAULT_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED_REASON" is only
happening on one machine, most probably due to user inputs/requests.
This--the (apparent) fact that the key is missing--is probably a JIRA
issue.  Why your code is such that Axis needs to search for that error
message to begin with is something for this mailing list.

In src/org/apache/axis2/addressing/i18n/resource.properties, however,
this warning *is* defined as "The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver." which gives a hint to a potential problem with your
application code.

(There is also a comment in that file warning translators about
translating the 'spec.*' message keys--I wonder if that is the problem
with one of your machines--are you running UK English or a foreign
language on that separate machine while running US English on the
others?  If so, the nightly code might be missing the translation for
that key for any non-US English default computers.  But just a guess
here.)

Glen