axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Oscar <oscarfo...@yahoo.es>
Subject Axis and Apache XML-RPC api
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:07:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in web services and after lots of reading I'm trying to
evaluate Apache Axis and Apache XML-RPC api.

The following questions come to my mind:

        1- does Axis make any use of xml-rpc internally?

        2- does an Apache XML-RPC based web service peform better than a
web service based on the Axis framework?

        3- is Apache XML-RPC commonly used? (since there doesn´t seem to
be much documentation available on the web).

Thank you very much in advance for any sort of help or directions.

Kind regards,
Oscar Diaz