axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Inder Dhillon" <dhil...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject RE: Installation Problems
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:50:43 GMT
Hello

I am using the latest version of Tomcat i.e. Tomcat 6.0

Inder

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:grm7793@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:33 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Installation Problems

I don't think you mentioned the precise version of Tomcat that you're
running.  Are you running the *very latest* production release in the
5.0.x or 5.5.x series?  If not, that could easily be the problem--test
with the latest production release and find out.

What happens when you run it on Tomcat 6 (or 5.5 if you're running
5.0)--very same error or does it work on that version?  This will help
in isolating the problem to either Tomcat or Axis2.

Glen