axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sven Schroebler" <sven.schroeb...@uni-muenster.de>
Subject AW: Can Java2WSDL keep the original parameter name?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:34:28 GMT
Hi all,

does this also work for Axis2 Java2WSDL(latest nightly build)? I also work
with an ANT build file and added the debug="true" and
debuglevel="lines,vars,source" to the javac-task, but I didn't have any
success. The variable names from the interface class are still not included
and the parameters in the WSDL-file appear as param0,param1...

Best Regards,
Sven

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: WANG Chi [mailto:Chi.WANG@gemalto.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2007 11:50
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Can Java2WSDL keep the original parameter name?

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much. Your solution is very good but I meet a problem. I add
debug="on" and debuglevel="lines,vars,source" to the ANT build file, but it
turns out that if a parameter is in an abstract method, then the names
information will not exist, and if the parameter is in a concrete method,
then the information is kept. I don't know why, I will do more research,
thank you very much.

Best Regards,
WANG Chi