axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sven Schroebler" <sven.schroeb...@uni-muenster.de>
Subject [Axis2] Changes in Transport Session Management?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:06:57 GMT
Hello Axis-Developers,

Have there been major changes in the way the transport session management is
used? I am using a nightly build of Axis2, Axiom etc. (03/13/07) and right
now, only the first response of the webservice contains the JSESSIONID of
the session. Although the client returns it with every subsequent request,
the following responses from the webservice do not contain them anymore.

This was different with the nightly builds from February (I guess it was
from the 19th or so) - every response contained the JSESSIONID.

My Configuration:
1. Server Axis2.xml - nothing changed: "manageTransportSessions" is not in
the config file anymore
2. service.xml: scope="transportsession"

3. Client (in Stub-Constructor):
- createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem with the same axis2.xml as on the
server
-..setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
-..setManageSession(true);

Could you maybe give me a hint how to deal with this situation?

Thanks,
Sven