axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateful web service
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:20:16 GMT
Two common ways are with soap sessions or rolling your own via
something like ehcache and java.util.UUID. Both have their advantages
and disadvantages. The latter comes with axis2 but AFAIK doesn't have
recovery after server shutdown, though something like sandesha might.
The former also has a lot of rules to be aware of. The latter requires
some coding yourself but its pretty simple. It also is independent of
axis2 . The latter has the disadvantage that there are few docs
showing how to do it, but again its just a cache and passing and
returning a token on login and then passing it back in.

The former (may have something more current around) :

http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661

The latter - in português from me and needs a better example - just
ignore if not interested. Search on SWA Session State.

http://www.braziloutsource.com/wss2.html

HTH,
Robert