axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to use AXIS2 Client with AXIS1 Server
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:03:27 GMT
Hi,
Change the port to a free port in your computer (say 9090) and start
the listener. Make sure you put the correct port for your server in
'act as a listener ' box.
Then forward the calls to the listner port (9090 in this case)
More info at http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html

Ajith

On 2/21/07, VinceK <ckang777@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried the TCPMon but it give me a Address already in use: JVM_Bind
> error.
> Listen Port : 8080   Host: 127.0.0.1    Port:8080
>

> Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > Would you be able to monitor the messages using TCPMon[1] ? The most
> > probable cause would be the server returning a wrong message
> >
> > Ajith
> >
> > [1]http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/
> >
> > On 2/21/07, VinceK <ckang777@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I've changed the service-config.wsdd file
> >> <service name="TestWebService" provider="java:RPC">
> >> <service name="TestWebService" style="document" use="literal">
> >>
> >> This is the wsdl file i got from TestWebService?wsdl
> >>
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> >> <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://webservice.ran.com/generated"
> >> xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
> >> xmlns:impl="http://webservice.ran.com/generated"
> >> xmlns:intf="http://webservice.ran.com/generated"
> >> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >> xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> >> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
> >> <!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
> >> Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)-->
> >>  <wsdl:types>
> >>   <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
> >> targetNamespace="http://webservice.ran.com/generated"
> >> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
> >>    <element name="in" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>    <element name="getTestReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>   </schema>
> >>  </wsdl:types>
> >>
> >>    <wsdl:message name="getTestResponse">
> >>
> >>       <wsdl:part element="impl:getTestReturn" name="getTestReturn"/>
> >>
> >>    </wsdl:message>
> >>
> >>    <wsdl:message name="getTestRequest">
> >>
> >>       <wsdl:part element="impl:in" name="in"/>
> >>
> >>    </wsdl:message>
> >>
> >>    <wsdl:portType name="TestWebService">
> >>
> >>       <wsdl:operation name="getTest" parameterOrder="in">
> >>
> >>          <wsdl:input message="impl:getTestRequest"
> >> name="getTestRequest"/>
> >>
> >>          <wsdl:output message="impl:getTestResponse"
> >> name="getTestResponse"/>
> >>
> >>       </wsdl:operation>
> >>
> >>    </wsdl:portType>
> >>
> >>    <wsdl:binding name="TestWebServiceSoapBinding"
> >> type="impl:TestWebService">
> >>
> >>       <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
> >> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
> >>
> >>       <wsdl:operation name="getTest">
> >>
> >>          <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
> >>
> >>          <wsdl:input name="getTestRequest">
> >>
> >>             <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
> >>
> >>          </wsdl:input>
> >>
> >>          <wsdl:output name="getTestResponse">
> >>
> >>             <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
> >>
> >>          </wsdl:output>
> >>
> >>       </wsdl:operation>
> >>
> >>    </wsdl:binding>
> >>
> >>    <wsdl:service name="TestWebServiceService">
> >>
> >>       <wsdl:port binding="impl:TestWebServiceSoapBinding"
> >> name="TestWebService">
> >>
> >>          <wsdlsoap:address
> >> location="http://localhost:8080/starws/services/TestWebService"/>
> >>
> >>       </wsdl:port>

> [...]