axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on best practices regarding wsdl/xsd "import"
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 04:46:58 GMT
I just think that people don't follow best practices.

Actually, a lot of tools will now automatically generate types in
separate schemas, but I not aware of any tools that generate the
service separately from the portType and/bindings.

Of course the real best practice is to generate code form schemas
rather than generating schemas from code.

Anne