axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <Axis2> Parameter to Operation is always null
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:31:53 GMT
When using document style, your message may contain at most one body
part. That part should map to a bean which contains your parameters.
In order to support multiple parameters in your interface, you need
support for automatic "unwrapping" via the "wrapped" document/literal
convention. Axis2 did not support the "wrapped" convention until quite
recently -- and I believe that only a few databinding frameworks
support it even now.

Anne