axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: skeleton differences w/Axis 1.4
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:08:45 GMT
"changing a few 'types' to 'elements'" tells me that the original WSDL
was defined as style="rpc", and my guess is that it used RPC/encoded.
Unfortunately, you have to do a little more than just tweak the
"types" to "elements". For one thing, when using document style, your
message may contain at monst one body element. That element must
reference an element definition in your types section that contains
all your input parameters. See my blog on wrapped document/literal for
some guidance:

http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html

Anne