axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Echo ws with headers
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:48:42 GMT
R you trying to add cusom SOAP headers to the response message? If so you
can try the following in the message Receiver.

// Create a SOAPHeader block
SOAPHeaderBlock soapHeader = soapFactory.createSOAPHeaderBlock();

// Add the SOAP header to the envelop
msgContext.getEnvelope.getHeader().addChild(soapHeader);

Hope this might help.

Thanks,
Keith

--