axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marian Suran" <marian.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 with RPC and dataBinding question
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:24:40 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem and when I go with mouse pointer in the debug mode
inside net beans IDE over "env" variable, which holds soap envelope request,
right before service execute method to watch its current value I can see
correct soap envelope and then I step over execute method in the debugger
and it works without null pointer exception. It sounds very strange and Anne
told me that I should use axis1.4 because axis2 doesn't support rpc.

Marian