axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sarwar_R...@3com.com
Subject Re: Axis2: skeleton differences w/Axis 1.4
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:45:38 GMT
Hi Amila,
Your suggestion to specify the body part in the wsdl:input did not work.
Using WSDL2JAVA, all we get is a method signature for opControlRequest
that specifies the Security element as a param. Were you using any other
flags to the codegen tool?

Thanks
\Sarwar

"Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>
02/08/2007 12:22 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Axis2: skeleton differences w/Axis 1.4

here is the problem.

you have  a soap binding input element like this
<wsdl:input>
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
<wsdlsoap:header message="tns:opControlRequest"
part="Security" use="literal" namespace="
http://ws.test.sample.com/WSSecurity/"/>
</wsdl:input>

and your refering message like this
<wsdl:message name="opControlRequest">
<wsdl:part name="Security" element="tns:SecurityType"/>
<wsdl:part name="opControlRequest"
element="tns:OpControlActionRequest"/>
</wsdl:message>

In this case since there are two parts for the message you have to sepcify
which part to using in wsdl:input as follows
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal" part="opControlRequest"/>

but having done that may results the same since there is an axis2 problem.
So the correct skelton is would be to generate only the body part.

Axis2 does not produce any bining specific details  (header part is a
binding specific)in the Skelton class. In Axis 2 if you want to handle
custom headers you have to write a handler for it.

http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html

> > Anne
> >
> > On 2/5/07, Sarwar_Raza@3com.com <Sarwar_Raza@3com.com> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > Hello,
> >  > Just wondering if anyone has encountered this:
> >  > Using WSDL2JAVA on Axis 1.4,  our endpoint binding implementation
> >  > automagically produced method signatures that took into account
> multiple
> >  > arguments.
> >  > Using the same WSDL in Axis 2.0, the skeleton generated has a
method
> >  > signature with only one of the required types as an argument. The
> second
> >  one
> >  > seems to have disappeared.
> >  >
> >  > The only 'tweaks' we have made to the WSDL for Axis 2 involve
> changing a
> >  few
> >  > 'types' to 'elements' to get the WSDL2JAVA to parse the WSDL.
> >  >
> >  > Can anyone eyeball something we may be missing?
> >  >
> >  > Thanks
> >  > \Sarwar

> --