axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nalini Srivastava" <Nalini.Srivast...@headstrong.com>
Subject RE: Unable to deploy StockQuoteService.aar
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:13:11 GMT
Yes.

If I try to deploy using the axis admin console the .aar goes to a temp
directory in
\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\tmp\deploy\tmp52946axis2-exp.war\WEB-INF\ser
vices.

And when I restart the server all the the temp directories are recreated
and hence all the deployed aar files get deleted.

Regards,
Nalini

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:grm7793@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to deploy StockQuoteService.aar

You mean the services directory of the AXIS (expanded) WAR file[1],
*not* that of the servlet container, correct?

Also, what happens if you try to deploy using the Web Admin module?

Glen

[1]
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/userguide-buildingservices.html#creates
cratch

Nalini Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to deploy StockQuoteService.aar on Jboss 4.0.2, but after
> copying the 'StockQuoteService.aar' to the services directory of the
> servlet container I am not able to see the stock quote service in the
> service list(even after restarting the server).
>
> Please let me know why this is happening.
>

> Regards,
>
> Nalini
>

> ***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
entity
> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged
> material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or
> entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> material from any computer.***

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***