axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tgb <TB...@SERENA.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] RPC WSDL/ Codegen?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:57:41 GMT

Thanks.  That's good to know.  I'm interested in doing that.  However, it is
not the problem I'm currently having.

The problem is that the codegen is generating a document/literal service and
client from an rpc/literal WSDL.  Possibly the server is just mis-reporting
its WSDL but the client generated from an rpc/literal wsdl is definately
sending document/literal messages.  I am using the original rpc-literal WSDL
to generate the client not the ?wsdl.

Tim