axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: asynchronous messaging question
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:41:01 GMT
Angel

No, the WSA approach doesn't work through firewalls with HTTP. We just
published a spec as part of the WSRM initiative that solves this
problem (WS-MakeConnection).

However, other protocols like SMTP and Jabber solve the firewall problem.

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com