axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Larry D \(LJOHNSON\)" <LJOHN...@arinc.com>
Subject RE: TimeZone Not Handled Properly In java.util.Date Conversions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:49:40 GMT
Amiila,

We are deploying our service via POJOs.  I copied a version of saaj into
the axis2 lib directory and the problem was corrected.  I just wanted to
let you know that the SNAPSHOT was not a complete distribution since the
team moved to providing the SOAPEnvelope impl class.

I am still trying to get some time to test the Date issue and hopefully
will get that time today.  I will let you know the results.

Regards,

Larry Johnson

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:54 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: TimeZone Not Handled Properly In java.util.Date Conversions

On 2/21/07, Johnson, Larry D (LJOHNSON) <LJOHNSON@arinc.com> wrote:

Amila,

I downloaded the axis2-SNAPSHOT.zip distribution and tried to rerun the
test.  When the server tries to return the SOAP message, I now receive
the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPEnvelope

       at
com.arinc.afd.clfengine.processor.CommandProcessor.sendCommandToJAGS(Unk
nown Source)

       at
com.arinc.afd.clfengine.processor.jl.GetSeatAvailabilityProcessorJL.proc
essHostRequest

          (Unknown Source)

Digging into a little shows that in this SNAPSHOT, the
axis2-saaj-SNAPSHOT.jar file no longer contains a SOAPEvelope class;
however, it does contain a SOAPEnvelopeImpl class.  This impl class
references the javax.xml.soap.SOAPEvelope class from the standard saaj
distribution; however, saaj was not provided within the distribution.

I deployed the SNAPSHOT by downloading the archive and then exploding
it.  Once expanded, I build the WAR file by going into the
{path.to.axis2}/axis2-SNAPSHOT/webapp and issuing the following command:
'ant'.  The resulting axis2.war was built without error and was found
residing in the 'dist' directory.  The WAR file was then moved into the
Tomcat 'webapps' directory (after removing the prior distribution).

Can you explain how you create your service as well. I hope you creating
it with a POJO class. Then that
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPEnvelope
is not most probably relates to saaj. but it may be an OM problem. Can
you please send your wsdl or POJO then I can have a try.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.