axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lambert" <macfleck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple client configurations
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:53:37 GMT
Thanks Michelle but my question revolved more around putting all these
different options in a single consolidated config file. I dont want to
have to set these options programmatically in the client as they may
change depending on the environment in which they are run.

I just wanted to know if it was possible to place multiple client
configurations in a single axis2.xml file (or at least abstract out
the common modules to a shared file). The way things are setup now is
a mess: we have to setup common configurations in each client conf
file (its easy to forget to configure or misconfigure one of the dozen
conf files we are forced to maintain) and after doing that customize
each one for its particular purpose.  It is error prone and IMHO
sloppy.

On 2/13/07, Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzucco@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
> So if it is custom options you want to set up, try to have a look here
>
> http://wso2.org/library/230
> http://wso2.org/library/290
>
> If you want to engage custom modules at run time, just call
> ServiceClient.engageModule().
>

> Michele
>

> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 09:10 -0500, Michael Lambert wrote:
> > Precisely. Connections to one server require WS-Security while
> > connections to another require data compression.
> >
> > On 2/13/07, Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzucco@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
> > > Hi Michael,
> > >
> > > what do you mean by setup each connection separately?, do you want to
> > > set different options?
> > >
> > > Michele

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
                                                 -Ben Franklin