axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Callner, David A." <dcall...@mitre.org>
Subject Axis C Client doesn't work with Axis Java Server
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:51:14 GMT
I've deployed a very simple POJO Web Server that just returns a string.
I successfully created a Java Client using ADB databinding using the
wsdl2java.sh script and I get the result I expect when I run my java
client.  I created a C Client using the WSDL2C.  I followed the sample
from
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/userguide.html#Writing_Web_Service_Cl
ients_using_Axis2%27s_Primary_APIs.  The only difference is I don't
have any input variables onto my web service so I just do the get's.  I
get a server side exception thrown in my localhost_log file that
Exception Processing Error Page [Error = 500, ]
java.lang.IllegalStateException.  Want me to post my code?  Anyone have
any ideas?