axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xu, Larry" <larr...@qualcomm.com>
Subject axis2 on Websphere
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:56:46 GMT
Hi guys, I have a Axis2 webservice deployed on a Websphere App Server 6,
and my client web app is deployed on Websphere App Server 5, whenever I
try to invoke in the webservice in my web app client, it gives me
ClassDefNotFound exception for various class which ARE included in the
axis jars that I put in my web app's web-inf/lib directory. When I do a
Class.forName() for that class I can find it, yet during runtime it
still gives me the ClassDefNotFound exception. Is there some
incompatibility issues with WAS 5 and axis2 jars?

Thanks,

Larry Xu