axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis C Client doesn't work with Axis Java Server
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:34:00 GMT
see
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-2004-08-24.html#Bindings_and_Parts

in your case where we do not have message parts in document literal type
should send an empty message.
So there is a bug with Axis2 1.1.1. But I have fixed the issue for the
current trunk.

can you please get a nightly build and test the senario. I hope both soap
action problem and this one have fixed now.